Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Two Days Left to Nominate a Family!!!

With only 2 days left to the nominate a family contest (remember, the contest was extended until November 15) we received our first you tube video. Click on the image to see the video.
Elizabeth from California writes: Check out our youtube video entry with our very own TOP 5 LIST: You'll see that at our house: circus school means sommersaults and kartwheels, entertainment is a puppetshow, the spa is a good shampoo, the buffet is PB&J, and watersports mean snorkeling in a raft! Help us out CLUBMED! We need you! Yea, times have been rough the past 18 months. Both my Dad and my husband's Dad passed away - unexpectedly ... and just 8 weeks apart (too early to lose two fantastic grandpas)! My husband suffered though excrutiating back pain that ended in surgery over the summer (lots of lost pay due to the time off). I was diagnosed with celiac disease. But we "keep on keeping on"! You have to when you have a 5 year old to keep up with. We haven't been on a true family vacation other than a long weekend here and there. Just doesn't seem to ever happen. We love sports (my husband and I met playing tennis) and we love hanging out and relaxing and just plain old having fun! Sounds like ClubMed Ixtapa would be just perfect! So ... we're nominating ourselves (silly, huh!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After seeing the video (v.cute!) and reading about this family's recent troubles and spunk I'd vote for them!!! My family is headed down to CM Ixtapa in Feb 2008 with one grandma, three sisters, three brother-in-laws, and 5 grandkids, and I feel so lucky...others should be able to have a relaxing holiday too!! Best of luck, Elizabeth from California...

Anonymous said...

yes I vote for this family..
so cute!! and creative video..
best of luck to you .. ENJOY CLUB MED!!!